jeudi, avril 26, 2007

outside the incence store




what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I've been back in NYC for about four days now...the rush is just starting to wear off...so far I have met up with Rob, Lindon, Blessing, Adi, Michelle, Krishna, Dave, Harmony, Jake, Samantha, Mary, Curtis, and Socorro...I went to my HTML class, stopped by CCNY, got my hair African braided by a beautiful woman in the library restroom, went to a class at the library about researching Architecture in NYC, saw a free screening of Superbad (which I have to admit was funny), walked by John Hodgeman and co (be still my heart!), ate at a nice thai spot, went to the legal aid office, saw the Barcelona exhibit at the Met and...well...I guess that's about it. This not watching TV thing is working out well.

Aucun commentaire: