lundi, décembre 31, 2007

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

fri
04 jan 08
1:56 pm


postcard 58/100
received
where to send
written
stamped
postal delivered
letter
postcard
something written
inked
penciled
of a human
through the mail
to
jj

rrjr

Anonyme a dit…

January 12,2008
Dear jj
I was delighted to receive your postcard at CPC yesterday and to have been included in your
"100"! Perhaps you described the
"100 post card project" at an earlier time, if so, I missed it and I'm curious. The post card front looks as though it may be part of a puzzle. The art and poetry are tres artsy and poetic:)
I read your website with interest. It seems as though you have an interesting life and know how to have fun. I remember you as a very bright and capable woman. Best wishes for your dream of acceptence into the CCNY MFA program. Sincerely, from somewhere in your past, Susan Porter

Jennifer a dit…

Susan, thanks for the kind words.

I'm so happy to know you received the card. I have really good memories of Creative Play Center.

Yeah the 100 postcards are all pieces of a large watercolor drawing that I worked on last fall...I just got my digital camera back with some pictures of the drawing, whole. When I remember, I'll post on so you can see.