lundi, mai 21, 2007

100 things

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I am sure at least one hundred important things have happened since last I posted here.Harmony had a housing court hearing...Samantha and I met with Mary Lighter in Queens...I found out I was NOT selected as an MFA canidate at CCNY this year...SOme big changes have happened in the garden including things sprouting and scaffolding going up against the wall of the old school. Blessing has fallen ill. I visited the Rubin and the MET...Our HTML class was canceled...I added a new table to the experimental hypothical website: http://geocities.com/jenufra/

Harmony quit her job. I saw yet another free film and then another one. I cleaned the apartment (sort of)...Dave and I went to visit Mitch and watch the 400th episode of the Simpsons...I made another coconut/chocolate chip cake and ate it...Socorro and I went to a book talk at bluestockings regarding Sassy Magazine and how it changed the author's life...Socorro moved...I bought some plane tickets...I hung out with Deb and Tammy...old friends from San Antonio at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens...Jake learned how to spell R-E-A-D-Y...They painted some of the walls in the building I live in...I got an e-mail from Sylvia Netzer...I bought some watercolor paints and started sewing again....is that 100?

Aucun commentaire: