lundi, juillet 23, 2007

guten tag, mein(e) freund(in)


what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hello...I've been in Ohio for about a week now. I missed my flight and ended up riding with John Mc Cain...tres bizarre! Anyway...I made it and S. M. picked me up and wisked me off to hilliard for the best vegetarian indian food buffet ever...then we went to see Evan Almighty which was diverting...your typical freshman-senator-grows-a-beard-and-builds-an-ark hollywood formula.

since then I've been hanging out with my grandmother's and various relatives.
In my rush to leave, I forgot to pack enough underwear...so I went on a spending spree and got heaps of new bras and undies! Pretty exciting! And I bought some running shoes...I am hoping to lose ten pounds this week.

There is a new Half Price Books in the neighborhood...so I've been jogging over there and getting some books...One on the philosophy of law and one called Camp Concentration...by Thomas Disch

Yesterday my dad and his mom and I drove around looking at places they have lived and I got to see a house on S. warren that my upstairs neighbor's brother renovated. It is a really cute house for not too much $$...a short bus ride from down town. an especially good deal if you like shirtless, pot bellied neighbors:)

So Now I'm here at the awesome westerville library trying to order a fire hydrant adapter(or?)because Michelle says I am to blame for the loss of the garden's last one. Whatever...I just want to make sure I am ordering the right thing.

Aucun commentaire: