jeudi, août 02, 2007

I heart NYPL

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

It is so very nice and cool here. I got tired of sweating and came here to my local library to cool off and check my messages.

I'm listening to Le Show from last Sunday...Harry Shearer is talking about Something that happened in Saudi Arabia. I wasn't listening that closely because I was frustrated with trying to figure out why my skype connection isn't working. Now I'm trying to update it.

I had a really nice flight back. There was a beautiful sunset. The Pilots took their time which is good when there is what seems to be a Simpsons channel on the tv. They did some crazy big turns when we got close to the city, so at a couple of points my window was pointed directly at the ground. That was fun.

The apartment was a bit of a mess. The bathroom ceiling fell again...so...now we have to clean the debris that falls from the hole before taking showers.

I had a great time at the family reunion Sunday. (Is one of my mom's cousins on a soap opera???)

Aucun commentaire: