mercredi, octobre 31, 2007

secretron postcard strain

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Today I slept in...made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...listened to the brian lehrer show...worked on the big watercolor drawing...schlepped over to CCNY to the sustainability club bake sale...went to the library to look at art books...went to another very odd physics lecture...read the NYPress while wolfing down French fries and a peanutbutter bagle...and cam down here to update the blog.

The lecturer was Chi-Chang Kao...apparently with the u.s. dept of energy...I didn't really understand much of what he said...I really have no better idea what a national synchrotron light source is than before the lecture...I wrote down some things to google...brookhaven national lab...photo cathode gun...leem/peem...far ir...thin films...resonance...platzman...tzoar...scattering geometry...moore's law...magnetic media technology...bell (telephone) labs...Neel's point...faraday rotation...magnetic circular rotation dichroism...www.timeline.aps.org

Yesterday Sylvia gave a slide show of previous work. I guess she is having a show in November...meanwhile...the coliseum of vagina has been fired...it had a few big cracks I am trying to fix with glaze.

While I was at the library, I looked at a book about william wegman..w what I didnot know about W.W. is that he went to the university of IL Champaign and he draws like David Shrigly.

Also I checked out a book of italian folk tales by Italo Calvino, Go for Beginners, and three books on Ceramics...Rawson, Norton, and Rhodes....er...Rhodes

Aucun commentaire: