mardi, août 25, 2009

Thermodynamics--The Musical

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

It's hot as something unbeliveably hot...well not really. (NYC in the summer is paradise compared to the earth scorching triple 104's of central Texas.) Anyway I am taking shelter in the AC of the NAC at CCNY where I recently registered for a World Architecture class.

I spoke to one of my neighbors today about the amazingly bad condition of the building we inhabit. How nice it would be to live in a clean building with a rooftop garden and a plant filled courtyard, an elevator than runs and is not filled with the scent of urine...sigh. Where there is life there is hope--to quote a teabag.

The University of Nebraska has begun sending me books to review. The first one is a book of poems, Taste of Cherry, by Kara Candito. The picture on the back reminds me of a girl who went to my elementary school. She looks nice.

Aucun commentaire: