lundi, décembre 31, 2012

Stephanie TV, Sarah Vowel, Sheila Franklin

Throughout 2012, I was toying with project ideas...history trail, musical theater, cable access shows...in the meantime, I started reading On Photography by Susan Sontag. Florindo, whom I met on the Met Council trip to Albany in December, let me help tape something he was working on with some young people at MNN. There was some weirdness that followed wherein, he said his wife thought we were having an affair.

I lost my housing court case and started an appeal. I tried to make arrangements with Stephen to keep my books in exchange for some housekeeping. In June, I was evicted. I called Fred Weber. He said I could stay with them for a while. Around that time I was very ill with strep throat and bronchitis. I had been trying to get se antibiotics from the emergency room at St. Luke's. Finally, weeks (months) later , Stephen took me to Flushing Hospital where they x-rayed my chest and gave me a prescription. Three days later, I was fine.



















Aucun commentaire: