vendredi, mai 10, 2013

Hats: The Musical

I have been thinking about hats and hat making. Fedoras are looking good also little old lady hats and big architectural hats. Derby hats seem popular and (of course) baseball hats.

The somewhat more conservative than last year,2nd Annual Ideas Festival came and went. Alongside the RedBull music Festival. River pools and bicycle generators...Housing for Artists...SPURA...Gardens...gardens...gardens...smartclothes...Howl...clean water...LES ecology...boots...greenhorns...Fulbright...poetry...music...laughter yoga. I missed most of it. I did get to see Old Saint Patrick's--very beautiful! Next, the LES Arts Festival.

I have been volunteering at Theater for the New City...very fun...very nice. I purchased three new notebooks and started writing things down.





















1 commentaire:

Public Takeover a dit…

Writing in notebooks ... ?

I hope I turn a corner one day soon and find you there on a bench or a rock, writing!