lundi, mai 02, 2005

strange dreams

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Sick again...heavy dull pain in my head, neck, throat and I sleep and sleep and sleep. Dreaming half awake about butterflies and people I haven't seen in years. I hope this ends soon. How can a person sleep this much.

5 commentaires:

TastyPaper a dit…

Sorry to hear you're sick. I have a sleeping problem too, namely the fact that I sleep all day then stay awake all night. Then again, when you have no windows, time seems to cease to exsist!

TastyPaper a dit…

Are you still sick? Its been awhile since you posted/called me. Hope you're okay.

TastyPaper a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Its the Strand, I know it, It's a filthy filthy place :(

Jennifer a dit…

ok...I'm alive...been working and biking and going to MoMA. Back on my feet so to speak except for a persistant cough. Please excuse my absence from blog land.

Saki...I think you have something there...the paint fumes plus the dust can't be good for us. Thanks for reading my blog!