mercredi, mai 18, 2005


This place is so disgusting yet so beautiful.
phote taken with my lovely mini dv camera

4 commentaires:

TastyPaper a dit…

Beautiful?? I guess in a chaotic view of entropic decay it's beautiful. Otherwise it's a crappy view. I know, I've seen it too. Then again, at least you have a view of something!

Jennifer a dit…

Dave,

I know it's hard to see past the filth with the smell of urine and beer wafting up in your face...but this building has great design and is built with materials that are quite nice to touch when clean...wood, marble, steel...there are beautiful archways and this hollow core is great for light and ventilation. Standing in my kitchen at certain times in the afternoon I get a wonderful sensation of timelessness...the light and breeze and sound of the super singing is quite nice. Some evenings I get a similiar sense of being in a place where time moves very slowlyy if at all...people are singing, going about their nightly chores...at times like that all the grime and piss just disappear.

TastyPaper a dit…

I know what you mean. When I'm at your apartment, I always feel an immense sense of peace.

Jennifer a dit…

again, very creepy profilepicture,dave