vendredi, février 03, 2006

life drawing 235

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hello...it is Friday...February 3, 2003...I sit in my apartment...apartment 47...my roommates are out...either that or they are being very quiet. My internet connection is down. I just installed this WordPerfect 11. Now I am practicing typing...typing without looking at the keyboard.
So blah, blah, blah, blah, blah da de da curious isn’t it that one can type one blah with no spelling flag, but two blahs raises a flag comme ca:
blah blah
sigh...will wonders never cease?
Maybe I will try my internet connection again...sigh.
An unfriendly roommate and a sketchy wireless connection
can be aggravating in the extreme.
Hey this instant spell check is amazing.
Where have you been all my life, instant spell check?
Last night I went to a free drawing session at a gallery in the Bronx.
The gallery is called Haven...its at 235 141st st.
not far from Barry’s Factory.
They are having an opening there tonight.
13 women artists on thirteen walls.
Now I want to see if I can get this Motorola Phone
to do some fancy tricks.

Aucun commentaire: