samedi, mars 04, 2006

tx, tarts, taters

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hi ho there ktf here reporting from flightpath.

Last thursday i left nyc snow for beautiful austin warm
I've been here testing elizabeths nerves for three days now.
So far I've seen lots and lots of plants and seen some old friends
and one brother...not my mother who I had planned to suprise on her birthday.
She had other plans (in greece)

Soooooooo...I'm sitting here in the most balmy of weather
feeling pretty good...across from one of my many Xs
who live in texas.

so far so good...tonight I'll meet up with sarah at the carousel lounge
to see the meat purvyors...sigh...My lovely dv canon if flaking out on me.

It wants to over expose everything.

Aucun commentaire: