jeudi, février 08, 2007

My dream garmet!

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

There is a tool kilt pictured on the studio 360 web site...it looks like the best skirt EVER!
Spending yet another day with Samantha and Jake...Jake is home with an ear infection. they are being kind of mellow which is good because I am trying to get the three things done that I didn't get done yesterday. (transcripts, cleaning, skirt.)

The transcripts are turning out to be more complicated that expected because osu is saying i owe them money and i can't just pay them i have to pay the ohio attorney general who is not answering the phone...arrgh...sigh...argh!

In other news, I can totally see why house wives tend to gain weight. It is very easy to eat and eat and eat when trapped in the apartment. Usually Harmony's friend Sarah comes over and gives me a break. I'm not sure if she's coming today or not. It is very cold so I can see why she might want to stay in.

1 commentaire:

jparches a dit…

Just a quick note from an old friend to let you know I emailed you through Friendster in case you're not checking there regularly. Email me at my ASU address. --JP the other half of the longhorn :-)