samedi, août 02, 2008

PF1, OSU, HPB, Cardwell

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

For some reason blogger doesn't want to upload photos right now. I can't figure out why.

I have three zillion pictures from the last few weeks walking around and before.

anyway...I was in Long Island City last weekend and stopped at PS1 to see what was up. I got to see what was happening with all those thick cardboard tubes.

Now I am in Ohio, visiting family, the Wexner Center,and HPB(maybe); reading a book about the history of technology and thinking about getting a hair cut.

I'll try to upload these photos later I guess.

Aucun commentaire: