samedi, janvier 09, 2010

Happy Gnu Year!

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Sitting here listening to WNYC drinking Bernardo’s espresso black with Bernardo’s honey, thinking about watching another episode of the Mighty Boosh and/or Nevermind The Buzzcocks and/or the Daily Show. Is this a good use of my time here in NYC? Shouldn’t I be going to museums and running in the park? Belly dancing? Bike riding? Doing laundry? Getting acquainted with the neighbors? Working on and art project? Getting rid of clutter? Filing things? Looking for a job?

No. I am staying inside, drinking coffee, listening to the radio, singing “This Little Light”, reading Schapiro’s Words and Pictures, and watching television on the computer.
Last night I found Todd Brooks on You Tube. It seemed like it could be slightly live.

1 commentaire:

James Morton a dit…

Jennifer Johnson, This is Jim Morton. I got your wonderful collage/postcard. I would like to catch up with you. Please email me at my Gmail address.