jeudi, juin 17, 2010

solar panal composting art co-op bookstore sister city television food co-op block association get sweat pants write proposal write letters pay taxes

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

This past month has been a bit of a blur. Much time has been given to waking dreams, questions about the SEC, eating, and playing with my replacement tv/computer...the ipod. I curse the adobe lego symbol that means that the content not ipod friendly. Also the content for the ipod is less and/or different than a regular computer might get. I still can't really believe my cousin Scott has died in a car accident. I prefer to think he has changed his name and joined the CIA or some other clansdetine operation.

Today I rode out to PS1 then back to SIBL (Science and Business Library)after talking to Michelle about hydro-fracking and gardening. Now I am off to buy sweatpants. I hope to spend a good part of July on Ohio with my grandmothers and sundry relations.

Aucun commentaire: