lundi, juin 13, 2005

ant farm

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

It's been a fairly good week...I went to an all women bike mechanic's workshop...shelved some literature...picked up a little book about Guerrilla television back in 1971 by Michael Shamberg and raindance corperation.

Last year sometime I sawa wildly painted bread truck that said Ant Farm on the side...I think it had an address for an art collective in new jersy...I was intrugued but not enough to do anything about it. This book the Guerrilla TV book is designed by Ant Farm...who I learned are the same people who made the cadallac ranch out in west tx. This must be really old news to most people.

I am so out of the loop...anyway, I find that this guy chip lord was a founding member and there seems to be a show of art farm stuff in philly but that might be old too.

anywho...ant farm...seems worth looking into.

1 commentaire:

Jennifer a dit…

Hot, Hot, Humid and Hot! If you were here for ten minutes you'd want to take a cold shower...the second you stepped out of that shower you'd start sweating and want to get on a plane back to a cold place.

You missed the PR day parade...on my way to work last week I rode through both the peurto rican day parade and a krishna parade...they were both great. the pr parade was louder and more crowded.

I don't know what dave meant about camping...very curious one he is.