jeudi, juin 16, 2005

Swimming, laundry, tele-conferencing

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Today was a great day. I had the day off from Der Strand...so i checked greenhomenyc.org to see if they had any interesting lectures scheduled...there was one...somehow related to the american bar association and ceep...It wasn't free but I figured I had been to so many free events that I could pay for a change (so to speak).

It turned out to be a teleconference which I couldn't really spend my cell phone minutes listening to for very long, but the whole experience of figuring that out (I didn't read very carefully) and calling in was kind of fun...The best part was having/taking time to read the material and formulate questions. My question was "Can someone please create a LEED-like rating system for legislators...and if so who would our "platinium" legislators be?"

Since I had no lecture to go to...I went swimming at riverbank state park...a good move on my part...I forgot how good swimming feels. Swimming followed by reading in the sun...followed by shopping at the 99 cent store...followed by speaking a little spanish with my neighbors...followed by six raspberry fruit pops...followed by taking out the trash...followed by making up songs based on a 199(8?) new york times article about a new entrance in a garmet district loft building...followed by a santiago caltrava doc...following doing laundy and talking with Dave...followed by not doing my taxes (again).

all in all a very good day.

4 commentaires:

TastyPaper a dit…

what is this? what is this? what is this? what is this? what is this? what is this? what is this? still haven't done your taxes?? are you crazy?

TastyPaper a dit…

Jenny, time to update. I do it almost everyday, and I'm in Paris. Okay, that was more of a "don't you wish you were in Paris?" comment. I love it here folks. I'll see you...I mean au revoir!

TastyPaper a dit…

Still haven't fixed your computer? What, is Bernardo holding your internet hostage?

TastyPaper a dit…

I know you have DSL, update your blog! Come on, you haven't updated in weeks.