jeudi, octobre 06, 2005

Thirteen (wednes)Days of Reflection: Day 3

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I've started putting together an application for graduate school...I am applying to the nearest school, City College...to the College of Fine Art. This has inspired me to get in touch with my art professors and professoras from long, long ago...begging for rememberence and recommendations...it also inspired this blog/On-line review of my life in sketchbooks these past thirteen years. As with most projects, this is taking longer than I anticipated:

www.artexaminglife.blogspot.com

(oops...i misspelled examining.)

Aucun commentaire: