jeudi, avril 20, 2006

bleeding, headache, bedbugs, and dirty dishes

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

ugh...I don't feel so great. I give this feeling a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being i want to die. 10 being i never believed life could get this good.

the big question is will i A) tell my self that it is better to just do nothing on a day like this but relax and do only fun things like reading and sleeping and eating quiche and drinking hot chocolate or will I B) try to improve conditions by cleaning and doing laundry and removing my roomates dishes from the sink and taking out the garbage and cleaning the litter box.

it's 2pm and so far option A is winning.

2 commentaires:

Queen KA a dit…

Option A as been winning as lot in my life lately so I know the feeling. Even if B should be the one.

Jennifer a dit…

yes...it's option A all the way today. I did take some time to read your poems which, as far as i can dicern are the most beautifully thoughtful things I have read in a long time.

thanks.