vendredi, juin 23, 2006

m levine on sprawl

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Last night I went to Times-up space to see about fixing the breaks on the Murry and got sucked into the film they were showing about New Jersey farm land. Instead of fixing the Murry I traded it in for a Huffy. It was a trafficky ride home up first ave until I got to 60TH then it was smooth sailing so to speak.

Today is Community Garden Day for me. I talked to my roomate, Z about ten ant associations and trying to get problems with our building resolved.

I may walk down to 133st to see if I can find the housing office Michelle told me about. Then at 3:00 I'll go hang out in Serenity Garden...followed by some time at the laundry garden and the 99cent garden.

2 commentaires:

Thomas Hogglestock a dit…

Did you really trade in Murry (your car?) for a Huffy? My first bike in 1977 was a Huffy Thunder Road. It was a sweet ride until my brother started to use it for spare parts.

Jennifer a dit…

Oh...Sorry I just got this message...the Murry was a bike not a car...I don't have a car...too hard to find parking here...Thunder Road sounds rough.