samedi, juin 03, 2006

win tauterfalls, ur468, und bellyjeans

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

"Perfect!" she cheered.

"You're perfect." one added.

"Exactly." another praised. "Where's your..?"

"Period?" I questioned.

Why would someone be running an air conditioner on such a cool night?

"Huh?" came another voice from outside the window.

"She got that one right." another another added added.

"Use a good word." said a voice much like my mother's.

"How bout log?" said a man.

"...word" replied Mom.

I had a wierd dream involving Tom Moore, pant cuffs, and Winn (when?) or Read.
Susan read...something off a condiment bottle or something.

The cat climed out the window.

I continued to practice typing.

I heard a car drive down a wet street between our buildings.

Buildings here remind me of ships.

Aucun commentaire: