vendredi, août 25, 2006

je suis ici aujourd hui

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

J'ai dix (vingt?)(minutes?)
je peut ecrir (avant?)(hasta?) (d'abord?) le Colbert Report/Daily Show
(que je L'aime)
despues...yo me voy...ir...ir...ir...aller
a el jardin...de communidad...il pleut audourdhui
je suis un peut triste...un petit triste est un peut triste
le travalille...est quoi?

disheartening?

I've been thinking about telepathy and am almost 100%
sure that my thoughts are being read...how crazy does this sound?
Can I read otherpeople's thoughts?
Maybe...I go back and forth trying to figure out
how much of this experience is technology (EL&M)
and how much is human nature.

nine minutes till Daily Show.

what else can I say...monday I started smoking again.
Tuesday I was given three day "bonus vacation"
I used these three days to do nothing but not smoke.

that amounted to sleeping, watching tv, eating and going to
coney island to lay on the beach and eat corn on the cob.
Mark that as a perfect
moment, Spaulding.

five minutes (justa?) le show quotidian.

What more can I say.
I still think about my X-boyfriend Tom as if
he would swoop down out of the sky one day
and go to coney island to eat coc w/ me.

But I know that is unlikely since he doesn't
even return my calls.

C'est deux!

Aucun commentaire: