dimanche, septembre 10, 2006

alt alt alto

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

so...I left the bookstore early and raced home to see the season premier of the Simpsons. I know that is so true it is sad. Especially when I got home at 1o after 8 and couldn't figure out that the tv wasn't working because it was on channel 2 instead of 3 and sort of freaked out unplugging and re-plugging things. Finally, I went into Z's room and watched the last ten minutes in there.
(it was good. sopranosesque with cooking jokes which I appreciated greatly.)

I feel like life is wobblin along like some bizarre contraption with less wheels and more gizmos than one might expect or need. I don't know what that means.

Aucun commentaire: