vendredi, septembre 08, 2006

sept sept september

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

so I not really feeling like i want to write but I am just because it's something I thing is good for me like vitamins or excercize or following through with a commitmitment that doesn't sound as fun at the appointed time as it did when the appointment was made...speaking of appointments, I should try to see a dentist soon...sigh.

It is a truely beautiful day. Last night I met a really good old friend on 14th st who helped me feel slightly less bizarre and gave me music. Next to me is a donut of cat. My internet connection is working and Bernardo hasn't turned off the electricity.

Soon I'll go hang out in the garden and maybe read a book. then I will hang out and drink wine and meet people who are coming to look at the room we have for rent.

Aucun commentaire: