lundi, novembre 24, 2008

Vagina, Vagina, Vagina

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

"Vivons heureux. Vivons caches."

I've been spending more time at the Science, Industry, and Business Library (SIBL). They have some databases there that seem like they could be powerful if one could figure out how to use them. My favorite right now is Reference USA which for my purposes is basically a really good yellow pages. (Remember phone books?)

I am researching the state of nyc art 2008.

Most of my contact with the fine art world here (besides talking about painting with my neighbor's Amayas and Mark or Photography with Krishna) has been related to the art dept. at city college, P.S. 1, Moma, Lew, Barry, and the key-lime-pie queen in the Bronx, the Whitney, looking at le pendant perdu, and magazines on the newstands at pen station.

People I seem to have art crushes on today are:

Tracy Emmer (sp?)
Damien Hirst
Keith Tyson
Kehinde Wiley
Pierre Cavalan
janaina tschape
Elizabeth Peyton
Taka Fernandez
Cindy Sherman
Iris Eichenberg



http://www.phoenix-gallery.com/
http://joshualinergallery.com/gallery/

Aucun commentaire: