mercredi, novembre 26, 2008

The Names, AF=author function, Moma

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

aA man calling himself "Ron Ransom" slipped a petition for non payment under my door today.

If I have time I hope to go to Moma after dropping off the job application Michael gave me. Yesterday I came up with a list of questions for Damien Hirst. (Was that him getting out of a cab around 33rd st?) Eureka! I think I am learning how to get more out of the library resources. The research continues:

Contemporary Art (in NYC) 2008

Daniele Buetti--snowflakes+supermodles

Pablo Helguera--style

Joan Gibbons--memory

Eric Shiner


zkm

"I am sitting in a room."

I just picked up a book on Sound Art by Jim O'Rourke

powerhouse books

Garden City

Rugg+Sedgwick

Aucun commentaire: