lundi, mai 01, 2006

ow...ow...ow...ow...o...ow...ow

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

It's Bike month!!

I am kicking it off by staying in bed recovering from a spill I took yesterday when a nice lady opened her taxi door in front of me. (Taxi riders, PLEASE look before you leap.)

Today is also the day many people are staying home to protest thier second class citizen status. It seems to me that if laws aren't going to be enforced they should not exist. I hate the way laws get selectively enforced.

This "guest worker" bill is stupid. It keeps working people down and allows the overpriveleged to continue to become increasingly over priveleged(sp?).

Aucun commentaire: