dimanche, mai 07, 2006

siete de mayo

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

listening to BBC/RFI all night to drown out the very repititious bass of the conjunto music coming from downstairs gave me strange dreams. Last night I met Socorro and Dave at the Brooklyn Museum of art for first saturday and saw the most inspiring work of Aminah Brenda Lynn Robinson who is from good old Columbus, OH. I am so inspired by her work. I really want to stay home and make things all day.

I have been getting more books to review: Framed by Tonino Benacquista and Bodies of Work by Kathy Acker. Instead of reading these I have been reading Don De lillo's Cosmopolis and an old book by Bernard Shaw. OH! and a really great book of short stories by Max Apple.

I think I have perfected this quiche recipe. maybe life is not as boring as it feels.

Aucun commentaire: