mardi, novembre 14, 2006

Estoy aqui en apartmento 47

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Miro television y escribo con el ordinador. Tita duerme?(dorme?). I'm watching telemundo and now It's much later and I'm eating vanilla cremes and feeling kind of sad. I just locked my self out of the apartment when I went to take out the trash...Bernardo was kind enough to open the door for me. Two very neatly dressed people just came by to see the apartment but I could not let them in because I had locked my self out. One was an actress the other a stock broker. Not excatly what I expected. How fateful that we were locked out since the apartment is not exacly presentable today.

Aucun commentaire: