lundi, novembre 06, 2006

re-new, re-use, recycle

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Monday. Last night I drempt (dreamed?) that Jamal, Dave, and I wrote, directed and starred in a short film about writing, directing and starring in a film. Ha! C'est l'ile des reves!

In other news:

Three weeks later, I am still suspended from my job at Strand books. I guess I will call Horace today and ask him if there is a known or a stated reason for this yet.

Saturday I hosted another dinner party here at 545 W 146 st.

Did I mention that Cat Scientist was here in NYC on Halloween and they were awesome?

Adil, the new french roomate moved to a place up around 171 St.

I was looking at Sculpture magazine this morning...one that Dave left here...Thinking about materials and art making processes reminded me to look into recycling in the city. Columbus had a really great Re-use center called Re: Art. Often Habitat for Humanity has Re-use/Restore/ Recycling centers too. I want to find out what there is in the NYC area to facilitate recycling and re-using materials.

I want to build some stuff but would like to re: use something rather than go to Home Despot and buy wood.

http://www.solcomhouse.com/recycling.html

Aucun commentaire: