samedi, novembre 25, 2006

GA...can't shake dis code

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

ok...so...I am congested, bleeding, and unemployed...but when the sun comes in through the window and hits me like it is right now and I realize that if I want to I can get on the bike and ride through central park, stop in at MoMA...go swimming at the rec center or take the train to coney Island. Life is still beautiful. What I will likely do is go to the laundry mat. Clean the kitchen and get some groceries in case Jamal or Juliana, Chiran, Lindon, or any of the usual suspects show up for dinner.

2 commentaires:

TastyPaper a dit…

I'm feeling...well some of...your pain! I can't wait till I'm back in fresh, clean, urban air! Should be coming back tonight.

Jennifer a dit…

mmmm....nothing like the smell of trash and urine in the morning.