dimanche, juin 17, 2007

cell one, cell two

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hi I'm here with Jake who should be asleep but in stead is bugging me about HTML tables so I'm going to try to put one here to show him what it is.









spider, manspider, woman
ladybug, greenladybug, yellow











feathers, healthyfeathers, placed
aluminium, roundaluminium, square


"I like spiderman and we have a cat named Derry." says Jake.










ice cream, bananasice cream, oranges
popcicle, grapespopcicle, spiderman

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.