lundi, juin 18, 2007

SickO NOW!

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Oh My god...I am getting chills hearing someone make so much sense. PLEASE see today's Democracy NOW in which Amy Goodman interviews Michael Moore about his health care film.

Whatever you may think of Moore, he is making so much sense I am almost in tears with happiness that someone is finally saying these things and sadness that so many people have suffered so long needlessly.

I SO miss the good health care I had access to at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio. Finally, SOMEONE is doing a good job pointing out how barbaric the American (public? private? civil?) health care system is.

MY RECENT HEALTH CARE HORROR STORY

Aucun commentaire: