mardi, avril 12, 2005

speak what you feel not what you ought to say

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

four am...as good a tim as any to do some mining of te consciousness...I've been feeling less feverish...drinking lots of fluids...on the plus side of bieing sick, my body produces its own food in the form of suprisingly large balls of fleghm (sp?)that emerge from my lungs...so I've been saving a little extra money...with that and the overtime I worked today I may have enough for a haircut and some new shoes soon.

Well...not so much going on...Eric the roomate was downtown and rode the train home with me last night...we saw a girl who could play the sax and hoola hoop at the same time...we also saw my trumpet playing friend, Richard in 14th street tunel between the f anf 3 train...he has a kind face and speaks very thoughtfully. I only see him every few months but amazingly he remembers my name.

Yesterday was the last day of one of the friendliest and funniest people at strand books, Brendon. He quit to finish his Masters thesis comparing King Lear to King James or vice versa...sounds good to me. I don't know much about either one.

King James of England or Scotland? Was there more than one? Doesnt he have a bible or something?

Aucun commentaire: