lundi, avril 18, 2005

steve sells out

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Finally time time time to do some laundry...yesterday was a really good day at the bookstore...Sundays always seem more fun than other days there...people seem less stressed out...more whimsical...I saw so many nice shirts it made me want to sget some silk screen...like the guy with the "SELL OUT." t-shirt.

I asked what that was...an indictment? a suggestion? He said it was a project...he seemed happy that I asked...he gave me the web address...www.stevesellsout.com...I checked it out...it's curious...curiously hopeful...I want to send him some money but I don't know if I will.

Aucun commentaire: