samedi, décembre 09, 2006

sigh...

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I can not believe how angry I was this morning...Now I understand how people can drive planes and trucks into buildings and feel no remorse. I felt so reamed by T-mobile. I feel relieved now to be rid of them. They were not bad for a while but then the abuse started. Now I say, "T-mobile, out of my life!"

Whew! it's a relief really...like ending a relationship gone sour. I have a new lease on life.

This on the heals of Strand and their "Release and General Agreement" in which I am supposed to wave my first amendment rights in exchange for what? A neutral letter and the right to claim unemployment. Arrgh! Thank god for the 12th clause...million dollar clause...the humour clause...the sanity clause. (ha!) ("but i thought there was no sanity clause.")

Anywho...I am home, a little depressed listening to music i borrowed from Jack Young and hoping someone will come over and hang out later thusly giving me a reason to clean the apartment.

Thank you krishna for the great animation link and thank you chris for the empathy and kind words. I love you guys.

Aucun commentaire: