mercredi, mars 02, 2005

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala


Hmmm...March first...in like a sloth...time went by pretty quickly today...I started reading a book called 'Nothing If Not Critical" by an Aussie art historian and critic...Robert Hughes? There is the most hidious band on Conan tonight...will it ever end? Hmmm...not much other news...We decided to withhold this rent from the LL until we get full functioning hot water...we're supposed to be getting cable soon...hmmm...I am thinking about graduate schools.
photo taken with my dear departed camera phone

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey JJ--
Good talking to you this eve. I miss getting emails from your phone. I impulsively bought a digital camera off the internets the other day. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am excited. Not that I have aspirations to be a good photographer like yourself, but I like taking pictures.

Tomb (Beach) has been really going apeshit with the photography thing...in a good way. I don't know if you have seen anything he's done recently, but it's awesome (although there are fewer disturbing pterydactyl-baby-dolls in his pictures these days and more actual babies.) His brother-in-law works for HP, so he has gotten some fancy free printers and shit.

Jennifer a dit…

Does bike-bomb Tomb have a baby? Make him send me some. (Pictures-not babies.) We have a great long wall in this apartment that B good for a mini gallery.

You could send some too! (Again, pictures, not babies.)

Lucky Tomb with his HP workin'brother. My brother works at Dell but does he get me stuff?

no...no, He doesn't.