vendredi, mars 04, 2005

ode to martha stewart

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Today I purchaced a small book of Edith Piaf songs...I can hear my roomate Eric, the actor practicing some lines in the next room...loud and forcefully..."What do you do? What do you do?"...now he's making an outgoing message for his vioce mail..."hi this is Eric Feldman please leave a message. if this is an emergency plese call the police...hahahahaha! Po-lice."

I wrote a poem at work today:

Ode to Pepperoni Hot Pocket

Irresistable
vending machine snack,
Vegitarian?

That's right. It's a Hiaku.

I'm trying to think of something interesting to link this to...something related to the day...I was shelving history today...hmmm...there was some discussion about Ulysses vs. Odyessius...which is cooler which is roman...which is greek...oh! Martha is getting out of jail today. I am actually a big fan of her work. especially the chocolate and almond heart shaped cookies...she's a genius...a felon and a genius.

let's see what on her site this month.

Aucun commentaire: