dimanche, mars 27, 2005

rest in peas

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

So...Eric The Roomate transcribed the conversation we had last night over pasta and peas:

"That’s really cool of you that you’re pursuing your dreamsI’m notYes you are most people just have safe jobs and never really go after thehard thingsNeither am IYes you are you moved to New york, you go on auditionsNo I don’t, and there’s benefits to having safe jobs. You can have afamily. You can travelNo you can’t, that’s the whole thing, you have your jobWell one day you can cuz you’ll have money. I have friends at home, my agewho own their own housesYeah me tooBut you’re, how old35, that’s truewow Jennifer, you only have like 30 good years left30, I’m ready to go now.Are you serious?Yes, I don’t think I could take another 30Well you could do something?To expediate the process. Yeah, I would never commit suicide. That’s likea last option.YepThere are too many other things one can do before that to change one's life. A person can try to improve life or do all manner of less final self-destructive things. I don't understand why people exfixiate themselves in their cars, it’s so energyin-efficient, they could just buy pills and save the environment? Yaknow?Where do you see yourself in 10 yearsDeadBesides deadEither dead or still working at the strand wishing I was dead. Or married.Uh huhBecause every single person that comes to my cash register I think mmmmm….Iwonder if I could date this person. No matter how horrible. And it’sweird ya know because it was so much easier when I was younger. To datesomeone older. So it’s like I see people that look like they’re dateworthy but they’re little kids. They’re 10 years younger then me. AndI’m, what? I’m old. Most of them are just out of college. For guysit doesn’t matter, to date someone younger is like a badge of courage, butfor me it’s just depressing. Everyday I’m just getting older. 30 years?I think there’s just something wrong with my brain from watching T.V. all the time. I used to have a good imagination, but…..Cable should helpYeah, maybe that’s not the best idea. Get used to this line “I’ll be in myroom”."

Today is the day Christians belive that Christ was re-born. It's a fitting spring-time story...hopeful...when everything is getting green again...Shalom!

Aucun commentaire: