samedi, mars 19, 2005

ugh...je suis fatigue(e)

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I think I have to give up coffee...I feel so blah when I'm not having some...anyway I was going to write some more about the films I saw last week but in this state I really have to force my self to care about anything...my space is wrecked...huge pile of laundry...extra furnature from Socorro's apartment...She was supposed to leave for Germany wednesday but missed her flight...She handled that much better than I would have...bought a new ticket and is leaving todayugh...ugh...ugh...its nice out and my plan is to bike to work today but I really feel like going back to bed for another hour.

there's a new whole foods in union square...I'm not sure how I feel about it...Sort of happy...if I have to pay $2.00 for an apple it might as well be organic...but a little uncomfortable too...Like austin and new york have collided. It's causing confusion and feelings of disorientation. I called my friend kym who works at whole foods in S.F. and she was not very happy with them...they have profit sharing and health care and pay starts at two dollars an hour more than strand...I got called for a job there but had just started working at the bookstore and thought it would be more...what...media-licious? Now I don't know...I wish Strand would clean the used books a little...like half price does...sigh...i miss half price...remember the 25 cent clearence books,? the free screener videos? the varitey of activity...heavy sigh as i think about eight hours at the cash register.

Anyway...I hope a bike ride will cure these blues.

Aucun commentaire: