mardi, janvier 23, 2007

fifth estate, el labrintino del fauno, sticky crepes

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

I'm here at the Hamilton Grange Library on 145th...listening to music and trying to get three important things accomplished: Taxes, Grad School Application, and Unemployment Benefits.

This morning I woke up late and tried to make crepes while watching link tv...there was no milk so I thought I could substitute coconut milk...turns out that doesn't work so well...they kept sticking to the pan.

Last night I went to Blue Stockings to see the makers of Fifth Estate Magazine speak...I didn't really know what that was...turns out its an anarchist magazine the title is meant to suggest an alternative to the established media...afterwards I had tea with Mitch then splurged on a ticket to see Pan's Labyrinth at the Sunshine. When I was looking at the movie posters a woman walked by and said, "Pan's Labyrinth is fantastic." She was right. It was fantastic.

Aucun commentaire: