samedi, janvier 27, 2007

The History of Animation

twhat is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Its Saturday and I am feeling groggy and listless...(sans list?) This may it will have been 20 years since I graduated from high school. That realization hit me (like a...like a...wet terry cloth balloon?) last night. Twenty years seemed some how an impossibly, implausably(sp?)long time. Have I even been alive that long? I guess so...the numbers don't lie.

This morning on WBAI they played Lean On Me our class song...then, Eric Bogosian was talking about 1987 and what a strange year that was. I guess they are doing a play of Talk Radio now. He seemed to be saying it was a bizarre un-play-like play. He talked about how talk radio has changed since then...The advent of Rush Limbaugh and what not. I've been thinking about the history of animation...wouldn't that be a fun class/workshop to teach or attend? I started trying to do some stop motion stuff with coins and Samantha next door who I've been watching while her opera singer mom is starting a new career as an EMT.

I FINALLY got some $$ from the NYS Dept of Labor. (Huge sigh of relief) I was really starting to get nervous as savings account #2, the money I was saving for back rent...drained down to almost nothing. Now I am getting $200 per week from the Dept of Labor...more than enough to live on since I'm not paying rent at the moment. The landlord has yet to serve me with a new petition...looks like they are trying to make some repairs though...Apts 47 and 46 smell like death now...I guess because someone put down some rat poision (sp?)...The smell in 46 is unbearable.

Aucun commentaire: