dimanche, janvier 14, 2007

"What, no tip?"

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Yesterday was Jamal's Birthday, so he and Sarah and Dot and I went to Lemongrass and emptied our wallets. Lemongrass at its new location (13th near University) has AMAZING lighting and decor AND there is a great Kareoke (sp?) bar downstairs. (Careful though, the bartender may bite.)

So...the Japanese exhibit and postcard class at 42st library inspired me to do some drawing. There were so many beautiful examples of drawing and printing...and the idea of the new year post card appealed to me. so I think I will spend the day drawing.

Aucun commentaire: