vendredi, janvier 19, 2007

fingers numb...computer working...snow falling

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Hi...I'm sitting in Bryant Park using the wireless internet...tis a bit chilly but really not so bad...I hear Austin and LA are colder...which is odd...non?

So today I went down to 40 Rector Street to give my testamony(sp?) about how the police verily barged into Ben's apartment the oter night. I'm glad I went. I didn't even know about the citizens complaint takers thereabouts...the investigator took our stories seperately and yada yada yada...According to their own report, 5% of complaints are found to be justified.

After that Ben walked with me to B&H where I hoped to see about the warranty on my camera...we talked about civil rights and solidarity and got kind of stuck on the subject of whether or not bush and cheney are human...Ben maintained that there is room for doubt...but for the sake of moving on...finally conceeded(sp?).

B&H closed early today...so we got a bite to eat and walked to thebusiness/science research Library where I tried to use the laptop...for some reason they don't have the same wireless connection there as other NYPL's. It was an ethernet wire which seemed to connect to this laptop physically ok but i couldn't figure out how to connect electronically...so here i am out in the cold waiting for Mitch who might stop by in the next ten minutes...although i kind of doubt it at this point.

Aucun commentaire: