lundi, janvier 08, 2007

resolution number 9

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Ok...Its the second week of the new year...I'm unemployed...I haven't paid rent in over six months...I have an application to CCNY Graduate School to fill out....I'm going to a class at the library tonight called: Mecanografia y Teclado...I'm taking sometime to explore Manhattan and write about it for the NY blog...I just got a letter form the IRS saying I owe them over $200 for some money market account I had forgotten about. I am waiting (still) to see some $$ from the NYS unemployment benefits program...I am planning to continue the Photoshop class through UAW...I'm waiting to hear from the "Made in NY" program to see if I can take advantage of the PA training they offer...I'm hoping to spend some time cooking and dumsterdiving with the NYfreegans...I'm looking for five or ten people who want to start a new art co-op or to find a cool art co-op that will have me...I applied the work at Housing Works and am waiting to hear back from them...I want to re-write my resume and apply to the NYPL...this morning I started mapping a walking/biking route for the west side of Manhattan. There is a warm cat sitting on my foot and it feels really comfortable to be inside on what sounds like a rainy afternoon, none the less I am trying to motivate myself to get up and go outside.

Aucun commentaire: