jeudi, janvier 11, 2007

We have hot water!!!

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

Well today is already turning out to be far better than yesterday...the hot water is on...the sun is out...I think I will go to the class on japanese postcards at the 42nd street library...I did not get up early and go to the Workforce One Center but I can do that next week. Point is: I feel good and I got a shower (finally) and washed some dishes and I am psyched (had some coffee too.)

Also after spending an entire day on freaking MySpace yesterday (that thing is addictive.), I figured some things out and made some MySpace "friends" (I put that in quotes because I really only know Lisa and Dave. I did make "friends" with a guy at OSU who knows Chris Coake and also likes Stephen Dixon (among many others). Now my profile features the wonderful music of my new favorite band tunng. If you notice a preponder(ance?)(ence?) of Jennifers amongst my "friends" it is because I have vowed to try to befriend all jennifer johnsons on MySpace. These are the type of idea one comes up with when there is no job to go to and no hot water with which one might shower and then depart the apartment and it's too bleepin cold to get out from under the blankets...ok I am feeling a little guilty/shameful about spending an entire day on MySpace and trying to make excuses for my self.

Aucun commentaire: