jeudi, février 17, 2005

grae day

Last night Socorro and I went to the nycgreenhome green building forum discussion of green infrastructure. There was a guy from the us dept of forestry and a guy (an engineer?) talking about soils made from styrofoam and surface aquifers and how the city would stay much much cooler if there were more trees and those trees had access to water. As it is the water runs off and goes into the rivers and messes the ecosystems up there.

We could have gone and had drinks with these folks afterwards but I was feeling shy and needed to return some videos to Kim's Mediopolis...I rented Storytelling and an old film by Rene Clair, Le Voyage Imaginair.

I woke up late today. My hair is wet so I am taking the train to work instead of riding my bike.
Ugh...I am tired and would rather go back to bed but...here I go.

Saturday, Socorro and I are going to see jean grae at the knitting factory.

Aucun commentaire: