lundi, février 28, 2005

Patti smith and Ralph Nader

what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this what is this

When I first read that Ralph Nader and Patti Smith were appearing together, before I got over my disappointment in missing it, I had imagined Ralph and Patti sitting and shooting the shit, discussing current events, maybe singing a few impromptu songs with the audience...looking into it now I see that Patti was performing in support of Nader and the on going campaign to STOP THE WAR ALREADY!

I'm still sorry I missed it, but a little less so. Happy Birthday, Ralph. I support your cause and your right to run for president although I voted for Maxine Waters. If a girl is going to throw her vote away, she can dream can't she?

If I had to chose between this event and david byrne's "I heart powerpoint" lecture at nyu it would be a tough call...I do heart power point though...stop the war...make slide shows...stop the war...make slide shows...could we have david byrne give a powerpoint presentation while patti and ralph sing together with the audience?

no...my head would explode.

Aucun commentaire: